As previously announced, ONTOCHAIN will present a special workshop at GECON 2021. But that’s not all. Our “new blockchain ecosystem for trusted, traceable & transparent ontological knowledge” will also be present at the Session Blockchains, on the first day of the event…and you are invited to join us at both!
As you may already know, GECON 2021 - 18th International Conference on the Economics of Grids, Clouds, Systems and Services - builds upon the very successful tradition of the conference previous editions, since 2003 (http://www.gecon-conference.org).
GECON encourages contributions that are interdisciplinary, combining business and economic aspects with engineering and computer science related themes. The purpose of this event is to gather original work and build a strong multidisciplinary community in this increasingly important area of a future information and knowledge economy.
GECON 2021 will be held online from 21 to 23 of September. We are looking forward to “e-meet” you there during the two slots of the program connected with ONTOCHAIN:
Tuesday, 21 September 2021
16h-17h CEST: Session Blockchains. Chair: Vlado Stankovski
- SaCI: a Blockchain-based Cyber Insurance Approach for the Deployment and Management of a Contract Coverage (Full). Muriel Franco, Noah Berni, Eder Scheid, Christian Killer, Bruno Rodrigues and Burkhard Stiller.
- A new blockchain ecosystem for trusted, traceable & transparent ontological knowledge (Full). Thanasis Papaioannou, Vlado Stankovski, Petar Kochovski, Anthony Simonet-Boulogne, Caroline Barelle, Alberto Ciaramella, Marco Ciaramella and George Stamoulis.
Thursday, 23 September 2021
12h00-14h00 CEST: Workshop "Trustworthy Services, Information Exchange and Content Handling in the Context of Blockchain" organized by Thanasis Papaioannou.
- Semantic Representation as a Key Enabler for Blockchain-Based Commerce (WIP). Giampaolo Bella, Domenico Cantone, Cristiano Longo, Marianna Nicolosi-Asmundo and Daniele Francesco Santamaria.
- CopyrightLY: Blockchain and Semantic Web for Decentralised Copyright Management (WIP). Roberto Garcia, Ana Cediel, Mercè Teixidó and Rosa Gil.
- ISLAND: An Interlinked Semantically-enriched Blockchain Data Framework (WIP). Alexandros Kalafatelis, Konstantinos Panagos, Anastasios E. Giannopoulos, Sotirios T. Spantideas, Nikolaos C. Kapsalis, Marios Touloupou, Evgenia Kapassa, Leonidas Katelaris, Panayiotis Christodoulou, Klitos Christodoulou and Panagiotis Trakadas.
- Smart Contract for cross-border AI model management (WIP). Petar Kochovski, Seungwoo Kum, Jaewon Moon, Aleks Vujić and Vlado Stankovski.
- A Distributed Graph Data Storage in Ethereum Ecosystem (WIP). Dominik Tomaszuk, Dominik Kuziński, Mirek Sopek and Bogusław Święcicki.
You can check the complete program & register at GECON’s website available here.