9 Jul 2021
ONTOCHAIN is organizing a Special Workshop, at GECON 2021, on Trustworthy Services, Information Exchange and Content Handling in the Context of Blockchain and is calling for papers!
As we know, Blockchain is by nature a decentralized and trustless platform, i.e., only a minimum level of trust is required regarding executing the transactions properly which is achieved by means of a consensus mechanism and an economic game that incentivizes actors to comply with the rules defined by the protocol.
At the same time, there are no guarantees on service quality or seller behaviour in a service exchange. For example, the service purchased may be of lower quality than expected, and the trustworthiness or provenance of data employed can be questionable.
To this end, the Workshop on Trustworthy Services, Information Exchange and Content Handling in the Context of Blockchain will address challenges, problems, and solutions in this context. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Blockchain e-markets
- Trustworthy Smart Oracles
- Smart Contracts for SLA-compliance
- Blockchain business models
- Decentralized auctions in the blockchain
- Information asymmetry in the blockchain
- Decentralized Reputation Models
- Decentralized Recommendation Systems
- Privacy-preserving, secure decentralized data storage and its economics
- DIDs and anonymity
- Tokenization paradigms
- Token distribution strategies
- Data Provenance
- Chains of trust in the blockchain
- Data access control in the blockchain
- Gas fee determination and stabilization
Are you a Blockchain researcher? Then submit your short paper to this workshop!
Papers submitted are work-in-progress and thus the page limit is 8 pages.
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress Paper) Submission Deadline: August 2nd, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: August August 9th, 2021
- Camera-Ready deadline: August August 15th, 2021
- Thanasis Papaioannou, AUEB, Greece
- Vlado Stankovski, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Anthony Simonet-Boulogne, iExec
- Alberto Ciaramella, IntelliSemantic
- Caroline Barelle, European Dynamics
More info & Submissions here.